Family & Partner Visas

Family, Parent and Partner Visas

The Australian Family and Partner Visas aim to reunite immediate and extended family members with their eligible Australian relatives and spouses. To be sponsored under the Australian Family Migration stream, the close family relative or partner must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen and at least 18 years old. Depending on the specific circumstances of the applicant, there are a number of temporary and permanent family visas offered. TIA Lawyers will guide you through the various options and processes, to ensure you are well placed to be a successful applicant.

Partner Visas

The Partner Visa enables a married, de facto or same-sex partner to be sponsored by their partner, who must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. Our highly qualified lawyers will work with you and your partner’s specific situation to provide you with the right information and reduce stress.

Prospective Marriage/Fiancé Visas

Are you looking to get married in Australia? The Prospective Marriage/Fiancé Visa enables you to be granted a temporary visa so that you can marry your Australian partner. It is also a pathway to applying for a Partner Visa, while residing in Australia. Secure the required visa so you and your partner can be together in Australia.

Contributory Parent Visa and Parent Visa

If your child/children are living in Australia, a Contributory Parent Visa and Parent Visa may enable children to sponsor their parents to experience the lifestyle and benefits of living in Australia. Depending on your circumstances, applicants are able to apply for an onshore or offshore visa.

Other Family Visas

Our registered migration agents also provide assistance with a multitude of other family visas, including the Child Visa, Remaining Relative (subclass 835/115), Aged Dependent Relative (subclass 838/114), Carer (subclass 836/116) and the New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa (subclass 461).

Contact us or book a consultation