Student Visa (Subclass 500) and courses

Student Visa (Subclass 500) and courses for study in Australia

The dedicated team at TIA Lawyers is familiar and experienced with Student Visa (Subclass 500) applications. With a high success rate, we can assist international students with applying for a student visa.

The Australian Department of Immigration requires all international students to hold a valid visa prior to commencing study in Australia. The Australian Student Visa (Subclass 500) provides international students with the opportunity to study in Australia at every level of education.  A multitude of students who have completed some of these courses are now permanent Australian residents. Contact us today about advancing your career or learning a new profession!

Our affiliate, Australian Student Recruitment (ASR) recommends and represents the best education providers throughout Australia. Click on the course options below to find out more about the various opportunities available. ASR can also assist with finding the best course, submitting the application to the education provider, and finalising enrolment.

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is required if you are a student from overseas (with few exceptions*) on a temporary student visa. It is a condition of your visa to maintain adequate health insurance for the duration of your stay in Australia. Your visa can be cancelled if you do not maintain OSHC for the duration of the intended Student Visa period.

Contact us or book a consultation